Matt: Dave Johnson's work always impresses me, he is probably one of the best cover artists out there. I especially like that he uses the title of the story that he is contributing to as part of the cover itself, not something added later to the piece. It gives it a more personal touch, if you will.Monday, May 18, 2009
Cover of the Week - Punisher MAX & Pet Avengers
Matt's Cover of the Week - Punisher MAX #70
Matt: Dave Johnson's work always impresses me, he is probably one of the best cover artists out there. I especially like that he uses the title of the story that he is contributing to as part of the cover itself, not something added later to the piece. It gives it a more personal touch, if you will.Kirk's Cover of the Week - Lockjaw and the Pet Avengers #1 Variant
Posted by
Kirk Warren
at
3:19 PM
Thought Bubbles: Cover of the Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
My shop didn't get Lockjaw and the Pet Avengers yet! I was really looking forward to it, too. I hope at least as a consolation prize I get that variant cover.
Post a Comment
Thanks for checking out the Weekly Crisis - Comic Book Review Blog. Comments are always appreciated. You can sign in and comment with any Google, Wordpress, Live Journal, AIM, OpenID or TypePad account.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.