A few people seemed disappointed that Disco Iron Man didn't show up in the Moments of the Week this week. Being the lazy person that I am, I was half hoping someone with better photoshop skills than myself would have had at it.Not to leave anyone disappointed, I've cobbled together a couple shots of Iron Man out on the town, most likely during his drinking years. If you want to take a shot at making a Disco Iron Man shop, just use the image above, cut the white out and shop him into a random disco image and send me a link to it (use Imageshack or Photobucket to host it) and I'll update the post with any new images that come in.
Hit the jump for my halfassed attempts at photoshop glory!
Update - Added an image by Randallw
Randallw's Disco Stu tribute. Keep 'em coming guys!
Conclusion
I actually had to look pretty hard for the original solicit cover. Seems Invincible Iron Man #2 had a modification to it that I barely noticed when I opened it up the first time. He's got more disco lights in this image, but is busy stealing one of John Travolta's moves this time.Hope everyone enjoyed Disco Iron Man's drunken antics. If you get a chance, take a stab at making your own!
2 comments:
I like the Iron Man and the boys pic the most.
Speaking of photoshop, I wish Young Newsarama.com would photoshop a reviews link to the comics page. Am I blind or are there no reviews up to speak of since the website revamp?
I loved each and every one of those pictures. That was an amazing laugh to start my day. I will work on my own, and try and get it to you.
Post a Comment
Thanks for checking out the Weekly Crisis - Comic Book Review Blog. Comments are always appreciated. You can sign in and comment with any Google, Wordpress, Live Journal, AIM, OpenID or TypePad account.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.