Well, anyway, that leaves Ryan and me to choose the Covers of the Week! Both of us decided to settle for some nice, iconic-looking images: Ryan went with a variant G.I. Joe cover and I picked a Wolverine one. Hit the jump to see the covers and our reasons.
Matt: Another case of less is more. Normally, the lack of background hurts a cover, but I have a feeling that in this case it is intentional. Ron Garney did a wonderful job with this cover, creating such a dynamic and perhaps iconic image(I'm not sure if this is a reference to an older cover).
Ryan: In a week where few covers had that "wow" factor, I have to go with this strong, iconic image of Scarlett. It's simple but effective in its intensity.Runner-ups: Punisher #8 , Ash Saves Obama #1

1 comments:
Ey! thank you!
Post a Comment
Thanks for checking out the Weekly Crisis - Comic Book Review Blog. Comments are always appreciated. You can sign in and comment with any Google, Wordpress, Live Journal, AIM, OpenID or TypePad account.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.