Matt: I just love the retro style this cover has, it almost feels like an old movie poster. Also, I am a total sucker for anything that Stuart Immonen is involved with.Sunday, May 10, 2009
Cover of the Week - Agents of Atlas & Human Torch Comics
Matt's Cover of the Week - Agents of Atlas #4
Matt: I just love the retro style this cover has, it almost feels like an old movie poster. Also, I am a total sucker for anything that Stuart Immonen is involved with.Kirk's Cover of the Week - Human Torch Comics 70th Anniversary Special #1
Posted by
Kirk Warren
at
10:29 PM
Thought Bubbles: Cover of the Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
you must be excited for Immonen on New Avengers then Matt
Honestly? I would have preferred him to stay on Ult. Spider-Man, but I am glad he is getting more high-profile work.
Post a Comment
Thanks for checking out the Weekly Crisis - Comic Book Review Blog. Comments are always appreciated. You can sign in and comment with any Google, Wordpress, Live Journal, AIM, OpenID or TypePad account.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.