Hit the jump for the Comic Book Moments of the Week.

GREEN LANTERN CORPS #28

INVINCIBLE #52
I guess we won't be arguing over who's the clone anymore?
Or the original... Kid Omni-Man has some 'splainin' to do.SECRET INVASION #6
Do the Skrulls call "He" God? I thought he had a name, namely Kly'bn, as in the guy that got killed in Incredible Hercules. Do they have another god they pray to? Wouldn't they just say "Kly'bn"?Just semantics here as the whole, "my god has a hammer", line was one of my favourite lines in recent memory.
SECRET INVASION: RUNAWAYS / YOUNG AVENGERS #3
Poor Speed is screwed when Molly gets back.ULTIMATE ORIGINS #4
Hank Pym written by Bendis? We just know he's gonna mess something up...
Well, that didn't take long. Thanks to Pym's goading, Bruce Banner ends up Hulk-ing out and killing Richard and Mary Parker, leaving Peter to be picked up by Fury in this moment. Oh, and Banner gets a Captain America-like kick to the face again (or is that before since this takes place int he past?).
6 comments:
The way I figure it is that, somehow, the Skrulls think the God of most faiths is their god too. While Thats a bit of a stretch, that seems to be how Bendis his hinting at it.
Kid Omni-Man kicks so much ass. Lets hope for a spin off mini.
no batman confidential this week?
I agree with andrenn about the Skrull. Calling your god "God" like if he was the only one is a way to force him to the people you want to conquer.
Love your reviews, hate that ^%#*ing CircuitCity ad on top.
Good job there, you CC advertising/PR dolts... Why don't you piss off the public by creating a roll-over ad (a stupid idea in the first place), that ^%#*ing refuses to close and reappears as soon as you try to move your mouse off it? The number of times I've hit the damn thing is just...
I'm sorry dude, but I tried my best. I don't know what measly ad revenue those jerks are feeding you, but it's sweet AdBlock time for me. Up yours, CC!
So, Kirk, since you're Canadian, have you seen the first two episodes of "Wolverine and the X-Men"? Hugely enjoyable so far, I think.
"Wolverine and the X-Men" started showing in Canada?!?
Ah, just checked the wiki. Damn lucky. Good to hear it was enjoyable. The "your sons a mutant, deal with it" line from the trailer was awesome.
Post a Comment
Thanks for checking out the Weekly Crisis - Comic Book Review Blog. Comments are always appreciated. You can sign in and comment with any Google, Wordpress, Live Journal, AIM, OpenID or TypePad account.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.