I'm pretty sure this wasn't the best time to take a break from putting up the sign to advertise for the Hancock movie. Saturday, June 21, 2008
Not The Best Way To Advertise for Hancock
I'm pretty sure this wasn't the best time to take a break from putting up the sign to advertise for the Hancock movie.
Posted by
Kirk Warren
at
2:22 PM
Thought Bubbles: Comic Book Movies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i'm pretty sure i peed my pants laughing when i saw that picture.
i'm also pretty sure i shared a little too much just now...
Considering what I've heard he does to a young woman in the film, I'm not entirely surprised...
Oh please ... you can't tell me if you were the sign-hangers on that job, you wouldn't have purposely stopped there too. :)
Post a Comment
Thanks for checking out the Weekly Crisis - Comic Book Review Blog. Comments are always appreciated. You can sign in and comment with any Google, Wordpress, Live Journal, AIM, OpenID or TypePad account.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.